Tuesday, March 2, 2010

T-minus 2.5 weeks

We can't believe that it is the month of March! Although our due date is still 2.5 weeks away (March 20th), I could technically have this baby any day now. The baby has dropped, and I have been having more frequent Braxton Hicks contractions preparing my body for labor. We can't wait to meet our little girl!


37.5 Weeks


The Pack n' Play is already set up in our room in anticipation of the first weeks. Many thanks to my handy husband who put it together, along with the stroller and the car seat that he put in the car already.

Books!!

Toys!

A corner of the nursery- the one that is most set up right now.

3 comments:

  1. You know...your belly picture is over a week old now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know- we will post one soon for 39 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to see how you have set up the nursery. Everyone here in the orchestra and staff is waiting to hear the good news!!!! (Deb Kotyuk)

    ReplyDelete