Monday, March 29, 2010

Short Update

Hi- okay, we went to the doctor again today. Nothing has changed yet. They monitored me and the baby for awhile and said that everything still looks fantastic and healthy. Since we would like to wait as long as possible to induce we have scheduled another check-up appointment on Thursday, and an induction next Monday. Our hope obviously is that we wouldn't even make it to Thursday. If we do go all the way until Monday (which is really unlikely) then we've asked for them to break the water as the means of induction. Our plan then would be to see what my body does and re-evaluate later if we need to.

I'm still only 9 days "late" at this point, which is normal. And since everything looks good and healthy, there's no need to induce, even if we (and everyone else!) are impatient.

Our prayer request is that labor would start now and we would have this baby naturally today or tomorrow. Pray also that we would trust God for His timing. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely thinking about you and praying for you! I think I'm just as excited about your baby as you guys are! I check you blog everyday! I hope you find time to update it every now and then after little Lucy is born!

    ReplyDelete