Thursday, March 18, 2010

Friend's Visit and Doctor's Appointment

We were so thankful to have our good friends Jon and Siobhan Syu come visit us for a few days! We had a great time together and it defintely took our minds off of just waiting for this baby to come. :)



We just came back from the doctor and found out that although I am softening, I'm still at 1 cm and 50% effaced. I measured at 40 cm and everything else looked good. Everytime someone checks me they seem surprised that they can feel the head so low, which I think is a good thing at this point. I have been having some cramping and lots of movement which the nurse said was probably my body starting to contract some.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!! Keep us posted:)
    How long to John and Siobhan get to stay? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 nights- they came in Monday night and left this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete