Wednesday, March 24, 2010

And 3 days later...

Still nothing happening here! Sorry to keep everyone waiting in such suspense. We've been spending the last few days trying to stay relatively busy and getting work done while we can. I've been walking, getting plenty of rest, eating well... we've both been cleaning (Pete vacuumed and dusted our entire place!) and we've been enjoying our time together as just the two of us.

Here are some statistics I've found interesting and comforting this week:
  • A Harvard study done in recent years indicated that the length of an uncomplicated (and non-induced) gestation is actually 41 and 1/7 weeks on average. (Right now I am 40 and 5/7 weeks).
  • Only 3%of babies are born on their due dates.
  • 45% of women go past their due dates.
  • 15% go past 41 weeks.
It has been very interesting to me as well how many people I know that have told me they were super late. So I feel normal. :)

We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and we will be sure to update with any new news.

We are praying for the Lord to prepare our hearts for this child and to bring her in His perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment