Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday

So we're officially in the "super late" category that we had for the poll. However, if we had the baby today we would be in the average for giving birth (a week and a day "late"). I'm mainly just posting because I'm a little bored. I got up this morning and made blueberry muffins, and we are planning to go to the mall later to walk around and amuse ourselves, and really just to get out of the house.

Today is my mom and dad's anniversary- Happy anniversary to them!! They would love it if Lucy showed up as an anniversary gift, but I'm not too optimistic about that. I guess it could happen.

Answers to some commonly asked questions:
  • I'm not having any regular (or even real) contractions... I think I'm just having some braxton hicks contractions and mild cramping randomly, mostly at night before I go to bed.
  • We would prefer not to induce if that's possible, because there's really no need and I know my body will launch into labor when its ready. We have an appointment tomorrow morning with our doctor who is back in town (yay!) and we'll discuss options with him then.
Fun fact: Statistically, there are more babies born during the full moon because of the gravitational pull. Tomorrow is the full moon (and the day Pete predicted we'll give birth.) We'll see!!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun though that you pretty much know you'll have a baby by the end of the week?!?!

    ReplyDelete