Thursday, October 8, 2009

Something to pray for

I'm staying home from campus tonight (even though its our weekly meeting!) which makes me sad, because I'm feeling a little under the weather and frankly kind of exhausted. I don't think I have the flu, but I do work with college students and a lot of students have it now- its going around. Apparently pregnant women are much more susceptible to getting the flu, and the risks are higher after you get it. Im going to make an appointment to get both flu shots (regular and H1N1) very soon, at the recommendation of my doctor, parents, and in-laws. :) The prayer request would be that I would get a great night sleep tonight and feel better tomorrow morning- pray that I'm not in the beginning stages of the flu now... we have a pretty packed weekend of ministry that I was looking forward to taking part in.

No comments:

Post a Comment