Friday, October 2, 2009

16 weeks

I'm pretty sure there were moments this past week when I could actually feel my belly getting bigger. Other than that, some of my pregnancy symptoms include a stuffy nose and the occasional headache.

October has begun here in Evanston and has brought the cold with it. Most of the time I rush through my day meeting with and talking to students, forgetting that I have a baby growing inside me. Pretty soon there will be no mistaking that I'm pregnant- up until now I've been pretty good at disguising it while I'm walking around the dorms. :)

Lately I've enjoyed talking about birthing methods with some of my freinds and family, and reading up on them.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michaela, Have you read Ina May's Guide to Childbirth? It is written by a midwife and is super informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! No I haven't- I'll have to check it out- thanks!

    ReplyDelete