Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Almost 18 weeks: Picture and Update

We just got back a few hours ago from this months prenatal appointment on this chilly October day. Dr. Herndon gave me some advice for getting over my cold completely in the next few days, and told me when to get the flu shots. She said the baby looks like its grown a lot in the last few weeks and sounds healthy.

Fun News: Our 2nd ultrasound is scheduled for Wednesday morning October 28th! This is when we'll find out the gender. We're really looking forward to that- especially since you all can't seem to come to a conclusion on whether you think its a boy or a girl. :)

Sad News: I got Pete sick. Who didn't expect that though? So he stayed home with me today and then drove me to my appointment.

Here's a picture of Pete taken last week. I made a yummy homemade carrot cake. He iced it and made the decoration, which he was very proud of.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie!! Hope you're feeling better soon!!! Keep resting and drinking fluids! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love carrot cake so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaaaaaay can't wait for the 28th...make sure you update the blog right away! Baby Avery = cuteness.

    ReplyDelete