Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm becoming outnumbered very soon...

I too am excited about our little girl :). Here are some of the photos from the ultrasound today. I'm a little slicker with operating our scanner, so I figured I should go ahead and take care of this.



This one shows the heartbeat down at the bottom. That was fun to hear again. And then this one below here shows one of her hands, probably trying to push the ultrasound detector off of her. You apparently have to push pretty hard, and you could tell the baby wasn't ecstatic about it :).




And lastly, my favorite picture was this one of her face side profile close up, on the left side of the picture there. I think she's cute :). We can't wait to meet her!




That said, man I really hope that ultrasound lady is right. She said she was 90% sure it's a girl, but man, 10% wrong is pretty high. We'll choose to trust her for now though - I'm sure she knows what she's doing.

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting!! I'm so happy for you two :) Can't wait to hear more

    ReplyDelete