Monday, December 2, 2013

Little Update; Please Pray for Me

You know that stomach bug Adam was up all night with a couple nights ago? Yep, I think I have it. Also, today I have been showing early signs if labor. I really do not want to know what it is like to go through both at once.

So, we would love prayer, first of all, that no one else catches it! So far its just been me and Adam. It would be really great if Lucy, my mom, and Pete all stayed healthy. Secondly, for me and my health/body; that I would get rest tonight, that the stomach bug would go away, and that if it doesn't, I'd be able to handle labor still if that comes soon. Also, for my heart and emotions. Pray that I would trust the Lord. None of this is a surprise to Him. His power is made perfect in my weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9).

No comments:

Post a Comment