Tuesday, November 1, 2011

35 weeks

There's really not much to update on (which explains the infrequent postings) since nothing is out of the ordinary. I feel like this baby could come any day even though I still have 5 more weeks left and I'm measuring just right. Being pregnant with your second child and having to run around after a 19-month-old is tiring to say the least.

We still have quite a bit to do to prepare for this baby boy. His room has nothing in it right now. We need a dresser and a shelf for Lucy's room so we can move her furniture to his room. I have to finish making curtains, and we still have some odds and ends to do around our house since we've only lived here for 6 weeks. Oh yeah, in case you didn't hear, we moved to a house in mid-September.

This has been a busy fall for us. I think that this pregnancy feels so different because we're just doing more: ministry, church stuff, taking care of Lucy... all things that we weren't doing last pregnancy due to our season of life. I'm also doing water aerobics. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment