Monday, January 11, 2010

30 Weeks

Above is a picture of me at 30 weeks. Different people tell me different things about what they think about my size- some say I don't look that big yet, others say I look huge. Personally, I feel big and can't imagine what I'm going to look like after 10 more weeks.

Funny Story: My mom and I went out for lunch to a Mexican restaurant over the holidays and the waiter asked if I was due any day. Laughingly I told him I still had almost 3 months left, and he actually laughed at me and asked if there were two babies inside. I said no and he just kept on laughing and pointing at my belly. That was the first time somebody has laughed at my size... I'm wondering if that will be a normal occurrence in the next couple of months.

Baby has been kicking up a storm lately! She is apparently almost her full length that she'll be at birth, and now just needs to pack on the pounds. It definitely feels more cramped in there as the days go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment