Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Nesting: Three Weeks To Go!

I'm officially nesting with only three weeks til due date! This week I bought some newborn diapers (just to use while others are in the house the first week or so), and other baby odds and ends. The kids and I just pulled out some boy and girl clothes today to be prepared for either gender. Lucy informed me that she wishes there were two babies. I told her I was sorry to disappoint, but there's really only one in there.




This morning I was greatly surprised upon arriving at our staff women's time to find that they were throwing me a Baby "Sprinkle!" It was so refreshing to spend time with friends, be affirmed by their words, and pray together for new baby, Lucy, and Adam. I'm so thankful for them! I got to take home some balloons for the kids.

I've had a doctor's appointment every week for several weeks now and everything is totally normal. Boring, but good. Today I measured right at 37 weeks, blood pressure was "really great," and the strep B culture came back negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment