Saturday, August 24, 2013

Thankful and Anxious

"He will keep in perfect peace, he whose mind is steadfast because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord is the Rock eternal." - Isaiah 26:3-4

In the midst of being so thankful for life and God choosing to give us another child in this season of our lives, it is so easy to worry. These last couple of weeks I've worried about too many things... What if baby comes early? What if it's actually twins and they've totally missed it? What if I can't handle the next 14 weeks?

Even as I am writing this I'm reminded that dwelling on those questions is choosing not to trust God. I am thankful that God is gracious. He has poured His grace on our family in so many ways.


This last week and a half have been insanely busy for our family because of the exciting start of the school year with Cru. God has done some neat things on campus, graciously brought us through it, given me strength for every day, and somehow our house is clean and we've all been fed regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment