Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Number Three is on the Way

After a long hibernation, this blog is waking up. I've debated abandoning it several times, but after just spending several minutes perusing old posts, I've decided to keep it going, if for no other reason than for me to look back on it in the future.

Yep, Baby Three. He or She will be making an appearance around Thanksgiving 2013... the due date actually is on Thanksgiving Day: November 28th. And I hope he or she waits long enough to be born close to that time. I find myself slightly more anxious this pregnancy than before. I'm not really sure why, but I will save that for another post.

My most frequently asked question these days is one of gender. The answer is... its going to be a surprise this time! No, we don't have names picked out.

I am currently almost 25 weeks along and according to the doctor today, everything looks good.



No comments:

Post a Comment