Thursday, August 2, 2018

Throwback Thursday: Five Years Ago

Five years ago our family went to Berlin on a six week Summer Mission with Cru with Lucy (3), Adam (18 months), and a baby in my belly. Herman was due November 28th so I was about 4 to 5 months pregnant. Here's our summer in pictures! [Minus most of the ministry stuff we did, which we didn't take a ton of pictures of: Bible studies, discipleship, spiritual conversations at the Universities... the usual.] This was such a fun and memorable summer, I don't know why I didn't post about it!


At the airport.

On the plane.


Piece of the Berlin Wall. 


Tier Garten










We rode a lot of public trains, buses, and trolleys.




I trained Lucy to hold on to the stroller,
and that's how I got around the city when
it was just me and the kids.

Breakfast

No air-conditioning


Learning the History of this city
was one of my favorite things. 

Heading to Fussen.


Neuschwanstein Castle!

Heading Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment