Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Memories (old video of Lucy) + Appointment Update

Pete and I had a sweet time a few nights ago night looking through old pictures and videos of our kids (after our kiddos were finally asleep in the same room!). Our hearts just melted and we were reminded of how cute they were and how much we enjoyed them at that stage. Looking back and remembering makes us want to be more intentional about enjoying them now.

My prayer request yesterday at my church Bible study was for patience and wisdom for me and Pete in parenting. As I think about another baby joining our family, I eventually want to look back on this next year with the same sweet memories.

I had my almost-33 week doctor's appointment yesterday. As usual, thankfully, everything looks good. He said my personal glucose monitoring numbers looked good, and even confirmed that the head was down!

Here's a video of Lucy when she was Adam's age:

1 comment: