Thursday, November 19, 2009

Baby Shower in Evanston

This past Sunday some good friends hosted a baby shower here in Evanston. It was such a fun surprise that not only Pete's mom, aunt, and sisters could come, but my mom as well! I really enjoyed seeing everyone and felt so encouraged by people's words and prayers. Here are some photos:

First, Here is a picture of me and Pete before the shower.



Here I am with two of the hostesses, Alicia and Keyna, who are both Crusade staff wives with me. The shower was held in Alicia's home.

Me with my good friends Sarah and Siobhan.


Pete's mom, my mom, Aunt Teresa, me, and Pete's sisters Margaret and Elizabeth. Somehow we all managed to wear blue.

Here I am opening the gift from Pete's family: A laundry basket full of "laundry"! All the clothes were pinned to the laundry line- it was very cute. :)

Thank you to all those who came to the shower, gave gifts, gave advice, and prayed for me! It was so special and fun for me to be able to spend time with good friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment