Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fall Quarter! And some sad news as well...

On Tuesday, Pete and I attended our first staff get-together for the year. This week marks the start of our fall staff planning, followed by the chaos of New Student Week starting next Tuesday. It is a very exciting and busy time as God does amazing things on campus!

As baby gets bigger, my body is sometimes achy and I feel awkward a lot. I'm definitely in that weird phase where I won't look pregnant to someone who doesn't know I'm pregnant. But to someone who knows, you can see a definite pooch. :) Hopefully I will start to show a little more before ministry starts up in full swing. Baby is the size of a peach this week.

Its been a fun week so far with our staff team, although not without some sad news. On Sunday, Pete's grandfather died at age 84. We're really sad to lose him, but we believe he is with the Lord. His funeral is next Monday. Our little one will have to meet his or her great-grandfather in Heaven. We're looking forward to seeing Pete's family this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment